20 May, 2009

Getting REAL tired

I'm getting real sick and tired of people texting me asking if I'm mad at them or if I'm okay! Seriously WTF! Just because I'm going to get my EYES CHECKED doesnt mean something is wrong, just because I'm going to the Drs for a YEARLY CHECK UP doesnt mean something is wrong! Really people get the hell over everything! Get over yourselves! When you ask me a question the requires a ONE WORD answer, dont expect more then a one word answer from me! That doesnt mean I'm mad at people! AND STOP TRYING TO SAY I'M THE WAY I AM BECAUSE MY HUSBAND IS GONE RIGHT NOW!!! I have dealt with a deployment, I have been a military wife for a year and 9 months! I'm used to him being gone alot! MY LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND MY HUSBAND! I have friends, and school, and other family to worry about! STOP ASSUMING EVERYTHING! Really people, just let me live my life. I dont need a keeper, and last I checked, I grew up pretty damn well with out a mommy and daddy watching my every freakin move! I dont need my friends trying to play parent. I have two of those already! If I dont come to you with a damn problem, there are reasons! Either I dont want to come to you with it, OR THERE ISNT ONE! What a concept! You people keep asking me if I'm mad at you, and eventually I will be! If I have a problem with someone, I am mature enough to bring the problem to them! I do not act like a little high schooler and avoid people just cause I'm mad at someone. GET THE HELL OVER IT! Lets all act our AGE people! There is no reason I should have friends who are older then me but cant quite grasp that concept! And they wonder why I hang out with them scarsly! YOU BUG THE HELL OUT OF ME CONSTINTLY BUGGING ME ABOUT MY LIFE! I have school to juggle, sorry that takes up some of time! I have other friends I worry about, totally not sorry that takes up my time! And I have FAMILY to worry about to. I cant give all my time and engery to one person! And if I did, we would have serious problems! You people need to learn REAL fast, I dont drop shit I'm doing to go run and take care of some one elses life! I have one of my own that I need to take care of. Sorry if that is inconvient for you, but MY LIFE COMES FIRST on my proirity list thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment