24 April, 2009

Drunk peopl

Are really really funny when your the sober one!!! However, being as me and brittany are "sober drunks" (aka people think were drunk when were not) I cant wait to see what were like together one my birthday. I would love to throw Jordanae' in the drunken mix but she cant since she is underage and I need me a DD. LOL. Anyway, back to the main point of this. Drunk people are great. Brittanys brother thinks my cheeks are awesome cause they are red so when you press your finger to them it turns white. I dont know why he thought it wa so great, could possibly be because he was drunk! And her other brother, he needs a new girl friend. Out celebrating the fact that he is getting his degree and shes all like "i hope you feel like shit tomorrow sinced you want to drink from the pitcher. Mind you, he had less then 1/4 of the pitcher straight from it! OO and she got jealous cause he joined in with the poking of my cheeks. And he hugged me bye... O no, lets get jealous cause your man is hugging his sisters married friend F-ing TERD.... that the conclusion of my funny sober night

No comments:

Post a Comment