31 July, 2009

So I dont blog much anymore. So a slight update.

Hate school, never want to take another summer semester again! They suck, and they make my summer complecating. LOL.

I have become addicted to Rock band cause me and my friend kick butt at it, and i'm really good at the drums. I went from easy to medium on a few months, and i kicked butt on hard a few weeks after that. Not that anyone really cares. And I have turn my husband into a monster cause he is not even more addicted to the game then I am, except he does the guitar.

We move to a new apartment next week. We are going to clean it a little before we move all our stuff in there. Even though the landlord spent alot of time cleaning it, were a tid bit anal about cleanleness. We bought our own washer and dryer, finally. Only cause this new place doesnt have one. So thats kind of exciting for me. I also got hubby to tell his mom that her mail can no longer come to our house. Granted since we saw her last for her to get her mail, she hasnt talked to the hubby much but whatever. It was her choice to live on a boat, not ours. And I'm tired of arguing with my husband about it. She gets mad when we throw things away like she tells us to, and gets mad when we DONT throw it away like she wants. Cant win with the women. So this is how we solve the problem


The husband got a motorcyle. And he has all the proper gear. I'm not all that into it, but it will save him gas going to work. Mostly cause he wont have to pay 5 bucks a day to ride with his buddy, who has to go there anyway and has to pass our house to get there! Maybe its just me but I dont think thats right. But whatever. So he got this bike. I wont let him ride it because he doesnt have his endorsment yet. He does start his class for it in a few days though. And he is happy that he got it. Plus I got tired of telling him no about it. Specially since he doesnt say no to me much anyway. And he now has his own toy to play with. Although my friends husband keeps trying to get him to polish it. My friends hubby rides in a group on the weekends, so he has to keep the bike nice, and he doesnt really ride it much other then that. Hubby says hell clean it every now and again when it needs it. But hell be riding it to much for it to matter.

Other then that, nothing else is going on around here. That is my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment