Okay, (now I know this might seem petty,) FUCKTARDS from across the hall.
Lets start with this, are you illiterate dumbass'?? I know you got the flyers that clearly said no skateboard on upper floor walkways!!! they are made of wood, and listening to the boards go across them all day is HIGHLY FUCKING ANNOYING!!! And lets just mix that with my PMS and its putting me on the verge to kill one of you!!!
Lets move to, me looking out of peep hole cause you fucktards are that load I hear you over my damn rockband ON SURROUND SOUND!!! So while I look out my peephole, i watch you fucktards MOVE MY MAT FROM IN FRONT OF MY DOOR TO YOUR SIDE OF THE WALKWAY!!! WTF DUDE!!!
So I open my door, and procede to nicely say "you wanna put that back?" And he looks at me dumbfounded. Almost like I'm a figmint of the imagination!? You then proceed to tell me that you wanted it to show this kid how to do a trick on his board. Seriously fuckhead I could give a flying monkeys ass less about why you want MY mat.. I shouldnt have to say 5 TIMES TO PUT MY MAT BACK. Okay fuckheads, it might be a mat from walmart and all, but nonetheless you didnt fuckin pay for it! ME and MY HUSBAND DID!!! It WASNT NOT something the apartment complex puts in front of peoples doors to be nice. we fuckin paid for it!!!
So after REPEATING myself a few times, you then say "I didnt even know anyone was there" So does that mean you have done it before, cause asswipe, if you have and I find out about it before we move out of here, you will be getting bitched out by one pissed off PMSing female!!! DO NOT FUCK WITH MY SHIT!!! Didnt your parents ever tell you not to touch peoples things? If they didnt, ill break a few of your fucking fingers next time and MAKE you remember!
STUPID FUCK HEADS!!! O and to add to this, these are the same GROWN MEN who sit out there with these middle school skate boarding kids AND GET THEM HIGH!!!! You guys are REAL winners, glad you can educate kids on drugs. Why dont you try educating them on how NOT to do them instead??? And next time I see you out there smoking like that, I might just be a bitch and call the cops, specially cause I dont think your on the lease, and I know you keep the drugs in the house with a baby(or toddler but still)
I am not on to be fucked with, and I have had it with being nice. Mostly cause were leaving here at the end of the week anyway
02 August, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment