24 January, 2009

English Comp

Cant she find better things for us to write about?
"Review a series of online articles from newspapers and news magazines. How do writers develop introductions that grad attention, announce the topic, and prepare readers for the body of the text? How do they end articles? What makes a final paragraph memorable?"

Well IDK about you but I dont read any type of magazine, half of them are nothing but fashion and gossip and "what famous people are fat, on drugs, anerixic, in jail, ext." and all that crap can rot someones brain. So I prefer to just not read them. And articles in a news paper, well they are just boring to me, and if I wanted to know about the news, I would just watch it on tv (which I dont do that either!) None of thats the point though. The point is, its a gay as writing assignment, and its boring. And has anyone ever searched for new magazines? So much b.s. shows up when you do. Same thing with newspapers. OH and if you put news articles, well isnt that just a whole new level of crazy. I mean really, why cant she just make us go buy a REAL newspaper, or a REAL magazine? Oh cause yes , she has informed us it HAS TO BE ON THE INTERNET, no real shit that you can go buy. I cant focus on shit when I have to search stuff on the internet, I wonder to other sites (such as this one). Who can keep focus on a computer anyway?

Moving on, this morning sucked. Drove the hubby to the airport, and on my way home made two wrong turns from the contruction that has been going over there for o IDK a year or two now. How long does it take to fix a damn road! And, I have to go through my endless CDs because I need to put music on my MP3 player so I have something to listen to during my three hour gap on mondays and wednesdays. Ugh.

2 comments: