23 January, 2009

The Price is Right

I remember when that show used to be highly entertaining. Dont get me wrong, Drew Carry is funny, when he had his own show. Bob Barker made the Price is Right the game show to watch. I used to sit with my uncle every morning before pre-school and watch it with him. It was a great game show. Now it has gone to crap. They could have found someone so much better to take over.

Wendy, you cant borrow my walking cane. Sadly enough I have still yet to find it. Maybe I will locate before I am in tampa. But that is a big maybe LOL.

And why is it, I can order the same exact thing at two different Mc Donalds but they are different totals? Thats right, I ordered a Steak Egg and Cheese bagel and a Bacon Egg and Cheese Mcgrittel (cause I'm a fat old ass who loves McDs breakfast) now at one McDs the total is 6.06 (outrgous aint it!) Well, I ended up only getting the bagel cause well, I didnt have .06 on me. So this morning the husband and I go on base to take care of his stupid orders to the stupid school in stupid san diego for a stupid 6 weeks, and we stop at McDs cause I wanted a bagel. Well, (like I said I'm a fat old ass who loves McDs Breakfast) I decided to order the bagel and Mcgrittle since I couldnt have it last time. Guess what the total was! 6.30! How the hell does the same thing cost two difference prices? Cant these McDs people make up their minds? And some McDs Dollar menus end at like 10 pm. Get real. People LIVE for the Dollar Menu. And now they want to do the "Mc Double" and double cheese burger. the "Mc Double" is a dollar and has ONE SLICE OF CHEESE. The Double cheese burger, which was once a dollar, and now like 2 something because it has TWO SLICES OF CHEESE! Like fast food places dont make enough money they now how to find as many different ways to swindle money out of people.

There has been ice on my car at least twice this month. Now for some people that might be "normal" But down here in fl, anything below 40 just aint right. So why does the weather decide to drop below freezing? Hell if I know but I dont like it. And now, after like two weeks of cold as weather, its supposed to warm up for the weekend. Mind you the other day we had a "heat wave" which consistes of 65 degrees. Thats not a heat wave, hell it gets hotter then that on cool summer days. Get real people. A HEAT wave is when it gets hot, not when its cool. Stupid weather forcasting people.

Thats my mind clearing rant of the day

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Liz (gah! I sound like a 60 year old) You make me laughed so hard when reading your post.

    I haven't watched the price is right ('cause I'm not a loser like you) since Drew started hosting it but I'm sure it lost some of that magic it had when Barker was the host.

    I cannot believe you're blogging about breakfast. At McD's! But I agree, that's crazy. They need to make their mind!

    You know how it was in here the other day? In the 30's. Yeah. CRAZY.

    Also, I'm stealing your cane when you're in town. Fact.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. fact
    you cant steal my cane if i dont have it

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll see about that, beotch.

    (love you)

    ReplyDelete