Do we as people have a right to be offended when we see a picture of a woman whos face is turned as if she has been smacked by the man in front of her whos hand looks as if it had smacked the woman? Do we as women have a right to be offend by that image?
NO WE DON'T!
I say that because, well we don't. How can we be offended? Who says the man really did hit the woman? Who says its not them joking? I mean can you say you have never pretended to smack someone, anyone, man or woman across the face and have that person pretend that you really did slap them? I know I have. So what gives us the right to be offend? I'm not saying dont be offended if some one really did smack you across the face, but I mean really people, Lighten up. How can you get offended over something like that! And if you are offended, I hope you have a good reason, like IDK you were a beaten women or your mother was, or a woman close to you. But dont get offended over a stupid picture. Because thats just what it is. Its a picture. So look at it, dont look at it, whatever, its your choice, but let it go. Dont argue over something so small and fivilous. Because, as a woman, I dont think it offense unless we know for sure that the woman was actually slapped.
29 January, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment