09 February, 2009

Convo With The Bestie`

What is it with our "friend". Yes I just put quotations around the word friend, because in this case, I dont know if I should use the term lightly, or not. See this "friend" was great. Awesome freind inside jokes, always there kinda friend. Very reliable. Yet, this friend hasnt been so much of a friend. The Bestie, juggles full time work, school, crazy home life, and semi-social life (i saw semi cause her life is just as boring as mine) and still manages to find time to talk to me, a friend she hasnt seen in 3 years now. And I juggle, full time school, 18+ hrs of observation in a high school class, a husband, a semi-social life, and the FSG (family support group, its a military thing), and I still find time to talk to my bestie, and a few other friends I have that live out of state. But this "friend" juggles, work, boyfriend, and home life, yet cant find time for me, or the bestie (who lives umm literally across the road from her). Okay no you dont have to drop what your doing and come to us, but damn, technology allows you to send texts. But there is always an excuse, to busy, or sleep, or the boyfriend or this or that. WTF. I know you make time for all your other youngin friends. Your 2freak1 (or is it 22? I cant remember) and you hang out with kids who are like what 17 0r 18? Barely freakin legal. And its not like half these people you know from school. I dont know how you know them. But what ever. You can make time for people you have A) known for a few months or B) known for a year or two, but you cant find time for the people who have been your friends for, o lets see highschool is 4 yrs, and its been three since graduation so thats like 7 FREAKIN YEARS!!!!

But keep pulling the excusses out. Come up with another reason why your to busy to at least say hi, or IDK call someone back when you say you will. Come up with a reason why you cant talk to your friend who you havent seen in a year (maybe a little more) but you can end our phone convo to talk to your boyfriend who you were just with? How does that make since?
We try, we have talked to you about it. Guess what, were done trying. We tired of your excusses, or you some how turning the tables on us. We have lives too, and in those lives we have problems, and struggles, and sometime we just need a friend. But, we can rely on you anymore, for anything. So its time for you to try, or me and bestie to give up......

3 comments:

  1. First of all, I take insult to the semi-social life bit. If I'm a loser, so are you buddy! (lol)

    Secondly, I 100% agree with you. I'm sick of trying to talk to her (its takes 3 seconds [if that] to text a quick "hi!") her excuses are soundless and I think she's still stuck in that High School frame of mind. She hasn't advanced in life like you and I and even though I feel totally bad about saying this, it's the truth.

    I'm not sure how i feel about seeing her on Sunday (if she even goes) but I'm terribly excited about seeing YOU! :)

    I do think that if she goes, that will either break or mend our friendship for good. Sad, but true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay did you totally miss the part about my semi-social life too? Hello totally called myself a loser too love..
    It will make or break our friendship totally. Specially if she brings him. Cause if she cant leave him for one stupid night for us, then WTF kinda friendship is that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So. We're both losers. :)

    Agreed. Unfortunately I'm leaning more towards breaking it than anything. ESPECIALLY after her texts last night.

    ReplyDelete