16 February, 2009

McDs and Bookstore

Only my bestie can make a trip to McDs entertaining after a crappy weekend of being in a house with sick people and a preggers. She's the greatest (this would have been posted yesterday but lack of internet thnx). Made dinner very very great, even though it was only McDs, (were cheap dates what can we say) and the bookstore was great. Freakin books scalor (and I so cant believe she didnt get you a freakin book! loser) in under ten minutes. While we had the books we insisted on walking around B&N like fools. Then checked out and hung out at the cafe (cause B&N is cool like that!) Now, it seemed that me and the bestie were the only ones to be happy to be there (there was another "bestie" [you know you like the parenthises] with us). Like this person we were with had nothing to talk about. And whats with her boyfriend being 17? How are you gonna have a barely legal boyfriend and complain about him acting childish!? Hes 17, of course he acts childish sometimes. But thats worthy of its own blog right there. Anyway, back to me and the bestie. We had a great night. Got books (cause were book whores), split and Ultimate chocolate chunk chocolate brownie (m was it good) and we had tea and we chatted (cause the other "bestie" didnt talk much). And then as we were leaving, we took lots of pictures. And it seems like someone either wanted to make stupid faces or not smile. Totally made it look like she didnt wanna be there, but me and the other bestie, we made the pictures look freakin AWESOME!!! My bestie is hot stuff!!! I love her....

3 comments:

  1. I didn't expect her to get me a book. (or anything for that matter!) so I wasn't surprised. But thank YOU for buying me those 2! And I totally agree, you and I were having fun, she was just sitting there, arguing with her childish (he's a lot younger than I thought he was!) boyfriend.

    She complains about him being childish yet talks about marriage?! Jaysus.

    Love you too! I had a BLAST with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast too love...

    She makes no sense to me at all, no matter which way we flip this whole thing with her!

    Your welcome for the books, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It's like what the eff? I honestly don't care anymore. I'm over it. If she doesn't want to talk to me, fine.

    ReplyDelete