03 February, 2009

I dislike

Inconsiderate @$$holes. You want to smoke pot, by all means, go ahead and smoke pot. But be a considerate pot smoker. People, especially people whos job depends on being drug free (oh lets us all the military personal in this complex for example) really do not want to walk out of their front door and get hit with the smell of POT! Really we dont, if we did though, well be sure to find you and let you know. And being as when I walk out my door, I can smell I know it is someone who is either stupid and smokes outside their apartment, OR it is someone who is across, above or below me smoking in their apartment. And I sure hope its not the people who live across me because they have a baby, and please, people with babies (the kind still in diapers) please do not dispose of their diapers by leaving them right outside your door. Again please be considerate of the people who do not have children, you know the ones who dont want to walk out of their apartment at 7am smelling a mixture of baby shit and baby wipes, because let me tell you, after a Smores PopTart breakfast, dirty diapers arent the greatest things to be smelling. And if you pot smokers and "leaving-dirty-daipers-outside-people" really dont want to be considerate then you need to go get your own nice little trailer, on a few acres of land and be inconsiderate there, because the rest of us dont want to smell either one!!! And now when I talk about leavin dirty diapers out, I dont mean once or twice, i mean ON A DAILY BASIS!! Come on now, if you cant stand to have dirty diapers in your house, here are things you can do about that,
1) get a diaper geney cause they do cut back on the smell,
2) throw them all in a trash bag and take it out TO THE DUMPSTER at the end each day
3) put the shitty diapers in a ziplock back, again cuts back on the smell
4) just dont have kids at all cause you know before you get pregnant that shit smells!!!

O and FYI pot heads, if I can smell your weed, I can smell the pathetic insence you burn in attempt to cover up the smell. And I knw burning on or two insence at a time in an apartment does not make it smellable outside, so if by chance a cop did walk by and was able to smell the insence I'm sure he/she would be smart enough to know your trying to cover up a certain smell.

Now I must figure out a dinner plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment