07 February, 2009
GAH! Money + you= annoyed @ss wife!
I try to find ways to keep a good amount in the account, cause gosh forbid we get below 700 or 800 and you complain that were almost broke (crazy I know). So I found a way to keep a little extra money in the account. By simply WAITING til we get the family seperate pay to put 200 into the saving account. I mean damn you got advanced freakin 17something, 5somthing of that went to the credit card that you had to use, the rest went into saving, and then you take 100 out of the checkings for food! I get that they adanved you money and you want to hold on to it until the car rental place puts the charge on the card, but damnit we dont have money for you to take 400 a month out for food, and then want to add MORE money to savings! So when I try t find small simple ways to keep the account at an amount you wont complain about, dont try and turn it on me. I'm not trying to, nor am I saying my trip to tampa will cost alot of money. Im just saying, we shouldnt put money we dont have into saving when we will get an extra 250 at the end of the month or the middle of next month. But apparently when I take care of bills you dont give a damn how low the account gets, but when you want to take care of bills god forbid we get lower then we need to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment