Dear stupid Peers at my College
I am READING or at least attempting to today before class. Why must people who never conversate with me insist on trying to speak to me when I am CLEARLY trying to read. I mean I have the book open, I'm looking at the pages, how much more obvious would you people like it? Now if you want to interupt my reading for something important, like I dont know, your apart of my group and your asking a question, or your telling me that the school is burning down and I'll burn with it if I dont get out, then by all means interupt me (I can read during a tornado so long as I have light! LOL). But if all your going to do is try to make some petty conversation like, asking how my morning is going (and BTW how do you think my morning is going at 9AM!), or if I enjoyed my weekend, then please leave me be with my nice thick book. Because contray to popular belief (IDK why people think this) not only can I read, but I actually enjoy it. And might I point out, bringing up the fact that last week I clearly had jsut begun a different book is completely stupid. Yes I know I was reading a different book last week. A book of which I completely read. So dont ask me about the last book, and dont be stupid enough to ask me if I finished. Because chances are I did finish. Specially since by the end of last week I was HALF WAY throught the other book. So, stupid peers if you insist in pointing out that every week I have had a different book, point it out to some one who cares. I will applaud you for your observation, but I do not care that you now know I read at an abnormally fast pace. It truelly doesnt matter, nor is it some type of super hero power. So if you insist on speaking to me, make sure its important (text messages dont count cause my friends are always important), other wise, I will spend the rest of the duration of the semester plotting different ways to seek revenge for your annoyance while I read.
Sincerely,
The strange girl who reads
ALOT of books
18 February, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tried leaving a comment earlier this morning but blogger wouldn't let me! Grr.
ReplyDelete