24 March, 2009
I Hate people
Okay so not all people just the people who i dont call my friends. So I was with a friend from class, and she had to bring her friend clothes so I went with her since she was just dropping it off. Well my friend was talkin about the guy she is into, and joking around I'm like take advice from a married women cut him loose. Well the guy working with her friend (who by the way looked BEYOND gay) whispered some crack ass joke to my friends friend. I wanted to tell him off, but I didnt hear what he said. But if bitches are gonna run their fuckin mouths in front of someone they sure as hell need to fuckin do it loud enought. WTF are you afraid? Getting you ass beat by a chick?? Really you have to be not only childish to make crack jokes about somone you dont know, but make fuckin jokes in front of them under your fucking breath? Grow the fuck up ass face. Your lucky I didnt just curse you out for the fucking hell of it! And I would have but my ass doesnt need to get in trouble. Stupid fuckin assholes! God I hope my friend finds out what he fuckin says, ill go to his fuckin job and file a god damn complaint!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uh, sweetie? Calm down. Who cares what the asshole said. You don't know him, don't let him mess up with you.
ReplyDeleteLove you, bye.