So two dudes in my Psych class decided to ask about my tattoo that I have. Wanting to know who the name is in it. So I tell them its my dad. Well the dude (who looks like he should still be in highschool) is like "o good I woulda had to kill somone" Like WTF does that mean? I dont even know the kids name, and he probably doesnt know mine. But him and his buddy thing its "cute" to write "batman" or "superman" or any other name along those lines down on the roll call paper that gets sent around. Hello are you 5? But back to my tattoo.. I'm married, so if I have a mans name tattooed on mine arm, its no ones problem but my husbands! And since its my dads name on my arm, there isnt a freakin problem! But WTF do these kids think they are to say they "woulda had to kill somone" because of my tattoo? And asking "o is that real blood? Are you fucking stupid? No idiot its apart of the fucking tattoo! "o did it hurt?" Does it matter? Why dont you go get one and then tell me if you think it hurt? And telling me "Why did you get such and such you know its going to be there all of your life" NO SHIT SHERLOCK FUCKIN HOLMES!! YOU WANT A FUCKIN COOKIE?! I just got a tattoo for shits and giggles kay? No i didnt know that it would be there my whole life, I thought needle and ink tats wash off like those cool ones kids use! WTF why tell me "its gonna be there all you life" Like I'm too fuckin stupid to know!
And why must people drive at 35 miles a freakin hour in a 45 zone? Are they that stupid? People like that shouldnt drive! And hey dumb ass who feels the need to let 6, not one or two BUT 6 CARS get in front of you, people do have places to go and dont want to sit in traffic any longer then need be. And Jackass that wants to jump out in front of my car then want to flick me off when I honk my horn at you! If you didnt cut me off causing me to slam my brakes (and almost causing the person behind me to re-end me, lucky fuck better be glad it was an ALMOST) I wouldnt have hinked my horn. And mind you stupid Jackass looked around trying to figure out where the honking was coming from before flicking me off. Again, people like that SHOULDNT DRIVE!!!!!
:end rant:
have a nice day
16 March, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel you on the driving thing. Are people that inconsiderate? Really! Read my latest on idiot people who can't frickin park!
ReplyDelete