13 March, 2009

While listening to a good country song

(not that you care but its called "where I come from" its pretty good)
I realized back aches suck. Double chocolate chip chocolate frapo whater starbucks wants to call this cold chocolatey drink of mine, (which i didnt pay for cause the girl i was with bought it for me for helping her with class assignment) Is rather good. And if I had 5 or 6 bucks for spend on a medium size chocolate lovers drink, I would have bought myself another! But since I dont have money to spend on expensive drinks that dont last long, I was very sad when I finished my drink. And sitting at starbucks doing my assignment and helping this girl with hers for 2 hours, followed by two hours of random conversation truely does not feel like 4 hours! And now that I have that assignment done, I can attempt to conclude my essay for english. I have no clue how to end it, but I do know that the teacher thinks my paper is very well written (and to think I had no help from my wonderful hot pressed cuban!). Now if I could just come up with a bombass ending all would be well.
The other day, while I was registering for my summer class (yes I know there is something wrong with me if I am taking summer courses!) I accedently withdrew myself from a class I am currently taking this semester. So I had to go to the enrollment office the following day, and explain to the man behind the desk what exactly happened. He seemed a little confussed. But being as the screen clearly showed my withdraw happened the night before he had no problem helping. Now this man spent about 10 minutes trying to get a hold of someone (cause apparently everyone decides its smart to all go in lunch at the same time) and when he finally did, the whole process of fixing my stupid mistake took him all of .5 seconds since he had to hit a mere 2 keys. And poof, im back in the class I was originally taking. Which, the professor for that class gave us our exit exam almost a month early, then proceeded to tell us that we have TWO weeks to do it and that we get to take it home and use our book. What does that tell us, as students, about how good of a teacher you think you? It tells us you know you are a crappy teacher and therefor have no confidence in yourself to teach a subject that you not only "have a degree" in, but you cant teach a subject that you "once worked full time at and now currently do in your spare time". I think I would be a better General Psych teacher then this lady is. Plus she is way old, lady needs to learn what RETIREMENT is.

No comments:

Post a Comment